Your Financial Future
Today’s economic environment presents many challenges. But along with these challenges comes opportunities and potential rewards for those who can identify long-term trends.
Whether you’re facing retirement—or looking to better understand certain investment ideas—we can help you address your most pressing money questions.
Our first priority is your overall financial success. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.
We help individuals and families create a strategy for all aspects of life, from preservation with the use of insurance to saving for retirement and beyond. You’ve worked hard to get to where you are, and you deserve the confidence that comes from a sound financial plan that is unique to your needs and dreams. To accomplish this, we use a variety of industry-leading financial products and services, including:
- Financial Planning
- Fee-Based Investment Management
- Mutual Funds
- Variable Annuities
- Life Insurance
- Fixed Annuities
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
Over time, as your wealth grows, so does your decision-making, which becomes more complex. To pursue your lifetime goals, we take pride in building lasting relationships based on trust and a deep understanding of your needs. Integrity is our guiding principle, and we pledge to provide excellence in our client services. We strive to keep you informed, to devote our skills and expertise to help meet your financial goals, and to provide you with access to high quality products and services. Success doesn’t come without a strategy, and from the beginning to retirement and beyond, we’ll be with you. The first step to realizing your dreams is simple: ask us.
Who are we?
We are a team of financial advisors available to help you with understanding your finances and developing a customized strategy to align with your needs, goals, concerns and expectations. We use the latest in technology to allow for a modern approach to a traditional financial advisor relationship without all the headache and effort of driving to an office. Instead, we provide the ability for you to receive advice from the comfort of your own home or office via screensharing technology. At Beck Financial Partners, we recognize the value of your time and will tailor our process around you and your schedule. Your complete satisfaction and understanding is our priority.
What do we do?
We help you preserve, grow and enjoy your wealth. After all, the happiness is not with money itself, but what you experience when spending it. We will help you come up with an approach that fits your lifestyle, while helping to protect you and your loved ones along the way through insurance.
People have goals and ambitions they would like to achieve in their lifetime, and with hard work, that foundation can be built. Unfortunately, we can never be sure what the future holds when it comes to our health, financial situation and family, but through insurance, we can plan for those hopefully unlikely events. We have strategies for individuals and businesses to help protect you and your loved ones from unanticipated circumstances. That way, you can help ensure that your family can maintain their lifestyle regardless of what happens.
We have various investment and advisory solutions to meet your needs, whether you are saving for a new home, planning for retirement or looking for tax efficient portfolios. We also have ways to help you continue saving automatically with account features such as periodic investment plans, allowing you to invest weekly, biweekly, monthly or quarterly.
We help through all phases of life, which includes when it comes time to spending strategies in retirement. Using financial planning software, we will be able to help you understand how different spending goals impact your retirement. Whether it is a once-in-a-lifetime trip, home improvement or money you put towards children or grandchildren’s education, we can simulate the potential impact those decisions could have on your retirement income and allow us to come up with a plan that works for you.
For those currently serving in the military, focusing on personal financial matters can require heavy lifting. Limited time to meet with an advisor, coupled with the demands of frequent travel and training exercises, can leave those individuals with less opportunity to research their options. To accommodate military clients, our advisors use video chat and email to supplement phone calls. As face-to-face meetings around a conference table can prove a rare luxury, we will set up a plan that doesn’t take a lot of day-to-day attention. We understand the clients' time is rare and will prepare for meetings by notifying you in advance of what issues will be covered, what materials you need to review and what questions to consider. If or when a second career comes along after the military, we will take a holistic look at your entire working life and how your earnings and benefits can impact your goals and objectives into retirement.
How we do it?
We put you at the center of our 5-step process.
- Discovery – Through a combination of phone calls and web-based applications, we will work with you to understand your needs and goals. We realize your needs are unique and you are busy spending time with family and friends, building a business or enjoying the little things in life. We recognize the value of your time, and we will customize our discovery process around you and your schedule.
- Analyze – We will develop a customized plan based on your needs using a variety of resources, such as MoneyGuidePro. There is more to financial planning than assets, investments and net worth. This process helps us understand what you want to do with your money, as well as identify your concerns, expectations and goals.
- Recommendation – We have a comprehensive range of investment, advisory and insurance products from leading carriers to meet your needs.
- Implementation – We will use the latest in technology, such as DocuSign, to implement your plan securely with convenience in mind, all while trying to reduce our environmental footprint through the elimination of unnecessary printing and mailing.
- Review – Periodic reviews of your investment and insurance products is imperative to ensuring your products continue to meet your needs through all stages of your life. Based on your availability and needs, we will schedule annual, semiannual or quarterly meetings with you to review your portfolio.
Our site is filled with educational videos, articles, presentations, and calculators designed to help you learn more about the world of personal finance. As you search my website, send me a note regarding any questions you may have about any particular investment concepts or products. We'll get back to you quickly with a thoughtful answer.